Lake District Trek Highlights:
- Day one of the trek covers Keswick to Langdale following the beautiful Cumbrian Way, a distance of around 17 miles.
- Day two of the trek covers Langdale to the stunning waters of Coniston, a distance of around 10 miles.
- The trip includes two nights of accommodation, the first in a trusted establishment the night before the trek gets underway and the second, a night camping with all equipment provided.
- All meals included from Friday night until Sunday lunch.
- The challenge will be led by our highly experienced team of outdoor guides, so you will be in safe hands!
The challenge has been created to be accessible for both sighted and people with sight loss, including those with guide dogs. What could be more inspiring than getting your boots on for Beacon?!